Can I See A Podiatrist During Stage 4 Restrictions in Melbourne?
Yes you can! You can see a podiatrist during Stage 4 restrictions.
With the Victorian Governement increasing the restrictions to control the COVID-19 outbreak, Melbourne Podiatry Clinic will remain open as an essential health service.
Currently, there are limitations to some of the conditions we can treat. For all new patients, we are offering a FREE 10 min phone conversation with one of our podiatrists to discuss your foot issue with us and offer you the best solution. Click here for more info.
We would like to remind you:
- You do not need a referral from a GP to see us
- We have online Telehealth appointments available if you are currently unable to to attend the clinic
- Anyone can access our service, even if you live > 5km away. Simply show your appointment confirmation as proof of appointment
- You will require a face covering the entire time you are with us
- If you are symptomatic, please stay home and we can rescehdule your appointment
We're here to support you through these tough times. Stay home, stay safe and remember we are all in this together!