- Masters of Podiatric Practice (La Trobe University)
- Bachelor of Applied Science – Podiatry (La Trobe University)
- Keen interest in treating all foot and ankle issues in athletes of all levels
Maddie consults Tuesday to Saturday in Essendon.
Maddie graduated with a Bachelor of Applied Science and Masters of Podiatric Practice from La Trobe University. She is currently completing her Certificate III & IV in Fitness to become a Personal Trainer and merge the two passions of hers, Podiatry and Fitness. She has an interest in all things sport, with a background in competitive netball, recreational CrossFit and Surf Life Saving.
Maddie has a particular interest in how to keep an injured patient active throughout their treatment period and then develop a comprehensive return to activity/sport plan. Due to experiencing injury setbacks herself, she understands the impact it can have and strives to treat the patient holistically to meet their goals and create strategies that allow people to stay active throughout their lifespan, with a particular interest in female health. She has a focus on diagnosing the cause of the injuries and creating a thorough management plan for her patient, providing support each step of the way.
Outside of work you'll find Maddie training in the gym, down the surf coast or cooking up a feast to share with friends and family.
Maddie has a keen interest in treating:
- Female health and injuries
- Plantar heel pain
- Netball and other sporting injuries
- Return to sport plans
- Joint pain or injuries
- Stress fractures
- Tendinopathies/overuse injuries
- Ankle sprains
- Shin splints
- Exercise rehabilitation programs
- Ingrown toenails
- General skin and nail care
BOOK A PODIATRY APPOINTMENT WITH MADDIE