Melbourne Podiatry Clinic and Melbourne Sports Physiotherapy are a Premium Service Podiatry and Physio Clinic in Essendon, and We’re Looking For an Enthusiastic Front of House/ Receptionist to Join our Team.
- You’re exposed to a variety of administration duties
- You’re part of a committed team with a great work environment
- You’ll enjoy a fast-paced and challenging role
- Perfect position for someone wanting a roster that isn't your true 9-5.
An ongoing permanent part-time administration position is available at our physiotherapy and podiatry practice in Essendon, Melbourne. Your role will focus on providing excellent reception service for our wonderful clients, as well as the general running of the physiotherapy and podiatry clinics.
The role is ongoing, with 15-20 hours per week across a minimum of 3 shifts (some morning 7.45am-1.45pm, and some afternoon 1.45pm to 7.45pm), plus extra shifts as required.
We aren't necessarily looking for someone with past reception skills, more so, someone with excellent customer service skills who loves working with humans and has great computer skills.
We have a unique business culture, and we’re continually taking on new ideas to ensure we provide the best possible care for our clients. This is a demanding, but rewarding role. This job won’t be open for long, as applications close Friday 25th of November at 2pm.
The successful applicant will be employed in a role that involves engaging with clients and ensuring their visit is first class. You’ll be responsible for reception and administration duties. You will also be responsible for demonstrating our values and culture on a daily basis with clients and other team members, working closely with the team to ensure a happy, cohesive work environment.
So what are we are looking for in our newest team member?
1. You must love people and enjoy getting to know new people quickly.
2. You are somebody who shows initiative, and you are always looking for things to do.
3. You must be flexible and able to work at short notice.
4. You thrive on a fast paced work environment with a remarkable ability to multi-task.
5. You pride yourself on maintaining a clean environment, and are willing to do the unappreciated, but necessary tasks such as cleaning, mopping floors and doing dishes
6. You can work on your own, knowing that everything falls on you.
7. You are somebody who communicates well, and possess a great phone manner. You smile when you answer the phone, and always go the extra mile to help out.
8. You are well educated and a quick learner. You have great computer skills, and are willing to learn our internal systems.
9. You love to work you are always willing to give 100% and you actively participate in the success of the business.
10. You have great integrity. You are trustworthy and honest.
11. You can follow direction and you are happy to receive constructive feedback
12. You can effectively prioritise your time
13. You have a great sense of humour, and you are a passionate and motivated person.
14. You are competent in daily reception duties, and able to learn new things quickly.
15. You are proficient with the use of English language, and have great communication skills both online and in person.
Our team members are mentored regularly, trained thoroughly and highly supported.
Here are the benefits of working with us:
● You get mentoring and regular in-house continuing education
● You are part of a very strong and committed team and you get to learn from other team members who are aligned with our vision
● You get to help us with creating new ways to do business
● You get excellent work conditions
● You mix with people who love their work.
HOW TO APPLY:
We don't like, or look at CV's! They don't tell us about you.
We want a terrific person with specific attention to detail to fill this role, and we are definitely not looking for robots, so if you are serious about applying, please spend 5 minutes completing the online application form below.
Please note, we only want to speak with people who are genuinely excited about the opportunity to nurture and spoil our lovely clients.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted, and it is a case of first in, first served. We will be shortlisting and contacting successful applicants before the cut off date so be sure to get your application in now!