CURRENT PODIATRIST JOB POSITION IN ESSENDON & BLACKBURN
Do you want to join the best team in Melbourne?
Are you a great podiatrist, with excellent inter-personal skills and a thirst for ongoing knowledge?
Are you looking to be part of something special?
Do you want a guaranteed monthly salary and annual leave, PLUS the benefits of a robust and healthy commission?
We want to hear from you!
Melbourne Podiatry Clinic offers high quality, 1 on 1, 30 minute consultations and the very latest in treatment options such as video gait analysis and shockwave therapy.
Currently, we have employment opportunities for:
- Full-time/Part-time for a podiatrist with private practice experience between our Essendon and Blackburn clinics. This position is open to new grads!
Are you the brilliant podiatrist we are looking for?
If so, you will be:
- Incredibly passionate about helping people move well and feel great.
- Relentless in your pursuit of excellence, willing to stretch beyond your comfort level.
- Constantly seeking to grow yourself, personally and professionally.
- Ready and willing to start when mutually agreeable.
- Someone who has a proven track record of building and maintaining a private practice caseload.
- Someone who enjoys having fun both within, and outside of the workplace, and someone who doesn't take themselves too seriously.
You will be responsible for:
- Independently managing patients (assessment, diagnosis, planning and treatment), with the view to a full-time load of between 28-33 hours/ week (with appropriate support when required).
- Communicating with any relevant parties (GPs, specialists, sports clubs, etc)
- Participating in activities to attract and retain our valued clients.
- Conducting activities such as community seminars, regular staff in-services and practice-based non-clinical activities.
You will be measured against a set of Clinical Excellence Indicators, such as your utilisation rate, PVA, client touch-points, and content creation.
You will also be excited about building something of significance and influence, passionate about developing deep relationships with patients and contributing to a culture of fun, excitement and community! The selected candidate will be handsomely rewarded with above-award salary, and a bunch of potential extra perks, such as an extremely healthy commission, paid administration time and a professional development budget, plus epic Christmas parties!
Our tailored position will also provide monthly one-on-one mentoring sessions, quarterly reviews, regular in-service program, quarterly full team lunches and pub afternoons on work time and a generous professional development allowance. You will be constantly surrounded by experienced podiatrists and sports physiotherapists with a combined total of over 50 plus years of clinical private practice experience and an environment that will challenge and educate you with practical experience. Our clinic is fresh and our approach is modern - you will be a part of a team that is more 'family' than 'staff', and our ethos is progressive and energising.
Applicants must have AHPRA registration and professional indemnity insurance. You must have the right to work in Australia. Visa sponsorship will not be accepted.
If you think that you would be a great fit for our team then don't worry about sending us your CV, just fill in the application form below.
Hurry, because it's a first in, first served basis. Those who are successful will be contacted personally. We can't wait to hear from you!