- Master of Podiatric Practise at La Trobe University
- Bachelor of Exercise & Sports Science at Australian Catholic University
- Level 1 &2 Bike fit certified
Tristan consults Wednesday, Friday and Saturday in Essendon and Monday, Tuesday and Thursday in Blackburn.
Tristan grew up playing various team and individual sports, understanding the fundamental movement patterns and injuries associated with these sports including what is required to get back to sport. He has extensive understanding and training of footwear from working at specialist footwear stores Footpro and Active Feet.
Tristan’s personal interests include:
- AFL, cricket, basketball, cycling and most sports
- Road cyclist & Member of the Knights of Suburbia
Tristan’s key areas of interest in podiatry include:
- Cycling, Running & Team sports
- Exercise rehabilitation for musculoskeletal conditions of the lower limbs
- Tendinopathies of the lower limb and foot
- Heel pain & forefoot conditions
- Ankle injuries