Free Webinar: Walking Out Of Lockdown – How To Get Your Health Back On Track
Prizes: 1-on-1 health and wellbeing consultation with Lisa from LSSNutrition up for grabs!
If you're in lockdown and currently feeling unhealthy, unmotivated to get moving again, and don't know how to get back into some form of exercise, in particular walking, then we want to help you!
Ryan Luntz (Podiatrist) will be educating you on the best footwear and foot care for walking during a FREE 45 minute WEBINAR on WED 30th Sept at 6pm.
Ryan will be joined by:
Expert Nutritionist, Lisa Stanton- Smith, who will be educating you on weight loss tips during lock down
Expert Physiotherapist, Linden Beh, (Physiotherapist) is sharing his wisdom on getting your exercise & walking regime firing on all cylinders.
Simply book your spot below and tune in to learn how you can help get your health back on track during lockdown.
DETAILS FOR THE FREE 'WALKING OUT OF LOCK DOWN WEBINAR
WHEN: 6pm, WEDNESDAY 30th SEPTEMBER 2020
WHERE: VIA ZOOM- ON YOUR PHONE OR COMPUTER
WHO: RYAN LUNTZ - PODIATRIST, LINDON BEH - PHYSIOTHERAPIST & LISA STANTON-SMITH - NUTRITIONIST
This is perfect for anyone who has been stuck in lock down and:
- Feels flat and not motivated to exercise
- Wants to lose weight coming out of lock down
- Wants expert nutritionist advice on weight loss
- Has foot pain from exercise or walking, and needs advice from an expert podiatrist
- Is unsure what and how much exercise they should be doing
- Needs expert physiotherapy advice for activity levels and exercise load management
If you have any questions you'd like answered during the session, please forward them to Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org